Wednesday

Days 4 & 5 of the MLM Prosperity Project with Tim and Poni Altvater

Check out  MLM Prosperity Project with Tim and Poni Altvater here: http://www.mlmprosperityproject.com/fe/13910-roadmap-part-1

I know I haven't posted the last two days, the truth is I have been so busy talking to people and we had a business opportunity meeting last night, as well as a mastermind meeting afterward. I can tell during days 4 & 5 I spoke with 5 people very seriously about our business. Only one was a definite no, and the others are all scheduled to be followed up within the next few days to a week.

The post are going to start getting interesting because the focused follow up is about to start happening mixed with prospecting! Then where it will get really interesting is when I am sponsoring, prospecting and following up!

I just want to take a minute to tell you about a personal thing in my life this morning. Our family loves animals, we lost our bearded dragon Barney this morning. It happened on a day when my husband was gone to his job(he is a pilot and works out of state) and the kids are with their biological mom. I can tell you there is nothing worse than feeling responsible for having to tell the family of the loss of a pet, especially the kids.

The CD's I am still listening to is Beach Money by Jordan Adler

No comments:

Post a Comment