Saturday

Day 2 of the MLM Prosperity Project with Tim and Poni Altvater

Check out  MLM Prosperity Project with Tim and Poni Altvater here: http://www.mlmprosperityproject.com/fe/13910-roadmap-part-1 

Ok, so here is an update on how I did yesterday...

I spent about an hour listening to cd's that I had to put myself in the mode, because I have to be honest, I love talking to people, but sometimes I freeze. This project is going to be good for me and my business because now I can hold my self accountable and you, my readers can too!

So, my plan was to talk to people at the concert on the square last night. Then at 5pm it started pouring rain! I even had in mind who I was going to talk too. Let me tell you something, it is fine to have in mind who you want to talk too, but when the plans don't go exactly how you want them to go, you have to be flexible.

Well, we went to dinner, then the storms subsided and the concert went on... We ended up hanging out at the house on the square and I actually talked with 2 prospects I had NEVER met before. These people were not who I had in mind, they were who happened to be there and, once I let my gaurd down, it was so easy!

After peaking their interest, I gave them my card, and most importantly I collected ALL their information and set up times to follow up this week on Tuesday!

So, that was yesterday. Today was a little different. Prospecting went a little further than just prospecting. I had an opportunity and seized it. The prospect was so interested that we went into the focused follow up immediately. I was a little thrown off, but that was ok. Needles to say, she will be signing up this week. And while I am not counting my chickens before they are hatched, knowing this person, I believe her 110%. I also spoke with 2 other and have appointments set up for Wednesday, and they are very excited!!! And truth be known, so am I!

Tune in tomorrow night to see how my prospecting goes! I will also post the CD's I am listening too!

My current listening material is Think and Grow Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment